- Social-ecological Networks and Zoonotic Disease in Rural Madagascar
- Land Use Change, Transmission Potential Networks and Disease Spread in Madagascar
- Identifying Infectious Disease Transmission Pathways for Improved Population Health and Pandemic Preparedness
- Sustainability & Smallholder Farmer Health: Improving Nutrition, Agriculture, & Hygiene in the SAVA Region of Madagascar
- Implementation Science to Optimize Malaria Vector Control and Disease Management
- Malaria Decision Analysis Support Tool: Evaluating Health, Social and Environmental Impacts and Policy Tradeoffs
- Application of Integrated Strategy with Community-based Approaches and Strengthening Health System to Control Malaria Effectively in the Southern Tanzania
- How Do People Affect Zoonotic Disease Dynamics in Madagascar?