Students expecting to complete their degree requirements in May 2017 may apply to graduate beginning Monday, January 16 through Tuesday, January 31 in the DukeHub. This is not a soft deadline, and failure to meet this deadline will prevent you from graduating this fall.
It is easy to apply and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete:
- Click on the “Forms & Requests” tab
- Click on the “Apply for Graduate” tab
- Click on the correct degree/program –dual degree students will need to apply for each degree
- Choose the expected term of graduation- spring 2017
- You will be asked to provide your MP title, your name exactly as you wish it to appear on your diploma, and a mailing address where you want your diploma sent if you do not pick it up
- Be sure you click the Submit button when you are finished.
Once you submit the information you cannot go back and change anything yourself. You will need to notify me of any changes to your name or your address. Send an email to email@example.com.
>> Again, the window to apply to graduate opened Monday, January 16 and close promptly on Tuesday, January 31.