Degree Requirements (Select 4 from the following 5 options)
- EOS 201 The Solid Earth: Minerals
- EOS 202 Atmosphere and Ocean Dynamics
- EOS 203S The Surface of the Earth
- EOS 204 The Evolving Earth and Life
- EOS 365 Introduction to Weather and Climate
- Four additional Earth and Ocean Sciences courses at the 200 level or above, including one field-oriented class.
- Up to two courses from a related field (Biology, Chemistry, Environment, Evolutionary Anthropology, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics) may be substituted with the approval of the Director of Undergraduate Studies.