Professor of Environmental Chemistry
- Shifting patterns of oil palm driven deforestation in Indonesia and implications for zero-deforestation commitments
Austin, KG, Mosnier, A, Pirker, J, McCallum, I, Fritz, S, and Kasibhatla, PS. “Shifting patterns of oil palm driven deforestation in Indonesia and implications for zero-deforestation commitments.” Land Use Policy 69 (December 2017): 41-48.
- An assessment of high carbon stock and high conservation value approaches to sustainable oil palm cultivation in Gabon
Austin, KG, Lee, ME, Clark, C, Forester, BR, Urban, DL, White, L, Kasibhatla, PS, and Poulsen, JR. Environmental Research Letters 12, no. 1 (January 5, 2017): 014005-014005.
Full Text >
- Rethinking the global secondary organic aerosol (SOA) budget: stronger production, faster removal, shorter lifetime
Hodzic, A, Kasibhatla, PS, Jo, DS, Cappa, CD, Jimenez, JL, Madronich, S, and Park, RJ. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 16, no. 12 (2016): 7917-7941.
Full text >
- Impacts of current and projected oil palm plantation expansion on air quality over Southeast Asia
Silva, SJ, Heald, CL, Geddes, JA, Austin, KG, Kasibhatla, PS, and Marlier, ME. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 16, no. 16 (2016): 10621-10635.
Full text >
- Biomass burning in the NASA GISS ModelE2: uncertainty and interactions between emissions, transport and chemistry