- Geo-referencing bird-window collisions for targeted mitigation
Winton, RS, Ocampo-Peñuela, N, and Cagle, N. “Geo-referencing bird-window collisions for targeted mitigation.” PeerJ 2018, no. 1 (January 1, 2018).
- Continent-wide analysis of how urbanization affects bird-window collision mortality in North America
Hager, SB, Cosentino, BJ, Aguilar-Gómez, MA, Anderson, ML, Bakermans, M, Boves, TJ, Brandes, D, Butler, MW, Butler, EM, Cagle, NL, Calderón-Parra, R, Capparella, AP, Chen, A, Cipollini, K, Conkey, AAT, Contreras, TA, Cooper, RI, Corbin, CE, Curry, RL, Dosch, JJ, Drew, MG, Dyson, K, Foster, C, Francis, CD, Fraser, E, Furbush, R, Hagemeyer, NDG, Hopfensperger, KN, Klem, D, Lago, E, Lahey, A, Lamp, K, Lewis, G, Loss, SR, Machtans, CS, Madosky, J, Maness, TJ, McKay, KJ, Menke, SB, and Muma, KE et al. “Continent-wide analysis of how urbanization affects bird-window collision mortality in North America.” Biological Conservation 212 (August 2017): 209-215.
- John Madson’s Where the Sky Began: Land of the Tallgrass Prairie
Cagle, N. “John Madson’s Where the Sky Began: Land of the Tallgrass Prairie.” The Journal of Natural History Education and Experience 9. (Essay)
- Changes in experiences with nature through the lives of environmentally committed university faculty
- Species traits and local abundance affect bird-window collision frequency
- The database of the PREDICTS (Projecting Responses of Ecological Diversity In Changing Terrestrial Systems) project
Hudson, LN, Newbold, T, Contu, S, Hill, SLL, Lysenko, I, De Palma, A, Phillips, HRP, Alhusseini, TI, Bedford, FE, Bennett, DJ, Booth, H, Burton, VJ, Chng, CWT, Choimes, A, Correia, DLP, Day, J, Echeverría-Londoño, S, Emerson, SR, Gao, D, Garon, M, Harrison, MLK, Ingram, DJ, Jung, M, Kemp, V, Kirkpatrick, L, Martin, CD, Pan, Y, Pask-Hale, GD, Pynegar, EL, Robinson, AN, Sanchez-Ortiz, K, Senior, RA, Simmons, BI, White, HJ, Zhang, H, Aben, J, Abrahamczyk, S, Adum, GB, and Aguilar-Barquero, V et al. Ecology and evolution 7, no. 1 (January 2017): 145-188.
Full text >
- Patterns of bird-window collisions inform mitigation on a university campus
Ocampo-Peñuela, N, Winton, RS, Wu, CJ, Zambello, E, Wittig, TW, and Cagle, NL. PeerJ 4 (2016): e1652-e1652.
Full text >
- Delta, Duke Launch Partnership to Offset Carbon Emissions
- Brake for Snakes
- Student-Led Study Inspires Action to Reduce Bird-Window Collisions