Miranda Metz is the recipient of the 2020 Michael Merson Undergraduate Student Leadership Award in Global Health. Bestowed by the Duke Global Health Institute (DGHI), the award recognizes students who has excell in the classroom and in fieldwork and who demonstrate a strong commitment to global health and health equity through extracurricular activities and leadership. Miranda Metz is an undergraduate with the Kramer Research Group.
News & Events
- 11/16/2022 – Kramer Presents at Elephant Conservation Workshop
- 6/17/2021 – Tales From Two of DGHI’s Pioneers
- 7/6/2020 – New reports on agriculture and health in the SAVA region of Madagascar
- 5/8/2020 – Bass Connections: Social-Ecological Networks and Zoonotic Disease in Rural Madagascar (2019-2020)
- 4/30/2020 – Undergraduate Miranda Metz Receives Leadership Award