Career staffs across Duke invite you to join us for the 2017 One Duke Just-In-Time Career Fair to recruit top talent for your organization. You will meet Duke undergraduate and graduate students interested in internship and employment opportunities from these schools and programs:
List of Duke Schools participating:
- Trinity College of Arts & Sciences
- Fuqua School of Business
- Nicholas School of the Environment
- Pratt School of Engineering
- Sanford School of Public Policy
- Duke Graduate School
- Duke Energy Initiative
- Duke Law
- Duke Divinity
- Duke School of Medicine’s Master of Biostatistics
The One Duke Just-In-Time Fair is an information booth format for you to meet qualified students. If your organization wants to interview individual students at the fair, or the day after the fair, you will have the opportunity to select this option. After completing the initial online registration you will receive a follow-up message providing your organization an opportunity to request interview space.
Registration and Fees
Registration Deadline: March 31, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
- Employer participation is capped at 50 organizations, so register quickly!
- To register for One Duke Just-In-Time Fair, click here >
- Complete all company information requested and proceed to payment page as directed.
- Registration Fees: Credit card or check only. Registration fees include 1 representative. $25 per each additional representative.
- For-Profit Organization: $175
- Government Agency: $175
- Non-Profit Organization: $150
- Cancellations must be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made on or before March 16 will be assessed a $25 fee. Cancellations made between March 17 and March 31 will be assessed a 50% fee. No refunds will be given after the registration deadline March 31.
Career Fair Preparation
- Bring lots of business cards
- Minimize the amount of give-a-ways and Bring your own Name Tag; Just-In-time Career Fair is a sustainable event
Each participating organization has a 6 foot table with 2 chairs.
Displays welcome; but need to fit on and/or behind your table.
Submitting Job or Internship Postings
After we receive your initial online registration you will be contacted with a follow-up message providing your organization an opportunity to post more detailed information to assist us in connecting you with appropriate students/upcoming graduates for your recruiting needs.
Shipping Career Fair Materials
Please contact Gracie Keyser should you have shipping needs (email@example.com or 919-660-7659).
March 31, 2017 is the deadline for shipments to arrive. Please use this shipping label >>
April 5, 2017 Logistics
Bryan Center Parking Lot (overflow in Bryan Center Parking Garage)
Map and Directions >
Employer Check-in and Set up
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Check-in at Penn Pavilion at the Employer Registration Table
9:30 – 9:45 a.m. Employer welcome and orientation
One Duke Just-In-Time Fair
10 a.m. – 3 p.m. We request that you have at least one representative from your organization at your career fair table throughout the entire fair. Organizations may break down displays at 3:15 p.m.
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast, coffee, and box lunch will be provided.