The edible landscape areas around Environment Hall are managed by GROW, a student organization that aims to bring students, faculty, and staff together over a love for sustainable gardening.
Student Leaders 2017-2018
- Maddie Atkins & Rachel Brinks, Co-Presidents
- Bobbi Lesser, Financial Officer
- Maddie McMillian, Events Coordinator
- Schuyler DeBree, Communications Officer
As a club, we also rely heavily on the knowledge and resources provided by our expert faculty and staff.
Faculty and Staff:
- Katie Rose Levin, Natural Resource Manager, Duke Facilities Management Department (FMD)
- Tavey Capps, Director, Sustainable Duke
- Casey Roe, Education Coordinator, Sustainable Duke
- Andrew Currin, Campus Horticulturist
- Mark Hough, Campus Landscape Architect
- Nicolette Cagle, NSOE Lecturer
- Nancy Kelly, Director of Nicholas Community Engagement & Events
- John Robinson, Assistant Dean for Information Services