Earned a certificate

Complete the required forms for graduation here by January 31: SSA, CBEM, GIS and EIE

If you successfully completed the requirements for your certificate, completion of the certificate will appear on your official university transcript.

It is unlikely that you will receive a paper certificate. If you are interested in receiving a paper certificate, please contact your certificate/program director for more information.

 If you completed requirements for a certificate outside of NSOE or one not listed above, send an email to nsoe-registrar@duke.edu.