CCATS / Public Transportation
Enjoy the many wonders of the Crystal Coast without the hassle of driving.
Ride Request Line & General Information
To request a ride or gain general information call 252-240-1043.
The Carteret County Area Transportation System is an accessible public transportation service for all residents and guests of Carteret County. It is authorized by the Board of Commissioners of Carteret County.
- limited out of county service for non-emergency medical appointments
- non-emergency medical transportation
- service to and from all areas of Carteret County
- shopping trips for seniors, residents, and guests
- transportation to and from Carteret Community College
- transportation to beaches, museums, parks, aquarium, and other places of interest
- transportation for employees to and from work
- Base Fare – $3
- Additional zones – $1
- Call for Details
CCATS service is address to address and requires a 24 hour advanced reservation. Call 252-240-1043 to schedule your ride.