Current graduate students
Current graduate students:
- Zhen Wang (2018- )
- Gordon Williams (2020 -)
- Robert Hill (2021- )
- Rachel Coyte (2016-2021) Redox-sensitive elements in water Resources.
- Andrew Kondash (2014 -2019) PhD thesis: The Water-Energy Nexus of Hydraulic Fracturing.
- Nancy Lauer (2013 -2018) PhD thesis: Radioactivity of Fossil Fuel Waste Products and Associated Environmental Implications
- Jennie Harkness (2013 -2017) PhD thesis: Identifying water contamination from fossil fuel development using geochemical and isotopic fingerprints
- Brittany Rose Merola (2010-2014) Research topic: Biomarkers of exposure: Arsenic concentrations in keratin in populations exposed to arsenic in drinking water
- Nathaniel Warner (PhD, 2009-2013). Now at Civil and Environment Engineering, Penn State University
- Laura Ruhl (PhD, 2008-2012) Now at the Department of Earth Science, University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Research topic: The geochemistry and isotopic characterization of coal ash and its impact on the environment.
- Hadas Raanan (PhD, 2005-2011). Research topic: Radium isotope geochemistry as a tracer for groundwater-surface water interaction. Now at Mekorot LTD. Israel
- David Vinson (PhD, 2005-2011). Research topic: The impact of salinity and water chemistry on radium mobilization in groundwater systems. Now at Department of Geography and Earth Science, University of North Carolina at Charlotte.