Bills in the DukeHub
- Fall bills will be available in the DukeHub (e-mail notification was sent to students in late June)
- Payment is due on August 1, and can be made by
- e-check payments can be made from domestic bank accounts
- Students paying from bank accounts outside the United States are encouraged to pay by bank wire
- Payment is due August 1; students should not wait until arrival at Duke to pay – late payment penalty charges will be assessed on payments made after August 1
- Bills reflect anticipated aid at the time bills were generated
- Student should check the DukeHub for updated anticipated aid information between the first fall bill in June and August 1, when bills are due. A second bill will not be generated until mid-August at which time any unpaid amounts will be subject to late payment penalties.
- Refunds are issued by direct deposit
- Students should complete a direct deposit authorization form at bursar.duke.edu; direct deposit authorization form
- return completed form to University Cashiering (instructions on top of form) at least 10 days prior to the first day of class
- Direct deposits of student account refunds will be credited to student bank accounts beginning the first day of class
- If no direct deposit authorization is on file, refund checks will be mailed to address of record
- checks will be mailed beginning first day of class
- checks are not available for pick-up
- *checks will be mailed to the student’s “MAIL” address of record in the DukeHub. Please keep your MAIL address in the DukeHub up to date.
- you should allow 5-7 business days to receive checks via the U.S. Mail
- Students should provide copies of their bills to sponsors/third parties responsible for paying their bills
- Government agency/employer sponsors who require a direct bill from Duke must forward sponsor billing information to the Bursar’s Office by August 1; Full sponsor billing information is available at the Bursar Website.
- For those sponsors that have already provided sponsor billing information, sponsor bills for fall are in process