Life in Beaufort
This portal directs you to information on school and home life in Beaufort. One home life, look here for to prepare for everyday essentials, such as housing, transportation, and food. You can also share ideas on local outings, nature explorations, entertainment venues, and volunteering opportunities.
- Bicycle Commuting
- [Car Rental & Car Share]
- [Housing Search Resources]
- [Recommended Housing Options]
- [Farmers Markets, Co-Ops and CSA’s]
- [Food Shopping Directory]
- [Organic, Local, and Eco-Friendly Restaurants]
- [Recommended Beaufort Dinners]
- [Recommended Beaufort Cafés]
- [Recommended Beaufort Breakfast Joints]
- [Recommended Beaufort Ethnic Restaurants]
- [Student Health Services]
- [Recommended Beaufort Dentists]
- [Recommended Beaufort Optometrists]
- [Recommended Beaufort Auto Mechanics]
- [Dry Cleaning]
- [Legal Services]
- [Best Bars and Pubs]
- [Best Music Venues]
- [Best Bookstores]
- [Best Dates]
- [Best Gift Shopping]
- [Movie and Stage Theaters]
- The Coastal Society
- Best Hikes
- Best Biking
- Best Swimming
- Best Camping
- [Best Climbing]
- beaches (AB Area): South face.
- Fort Macon, Atlantic Beach: Good for all surfers. Most crowded area in summer.
- Oceanana Pier, Atlantic Beach: For longboarder mainly.
- Sheraton, Atlantic Beach: Good when surf is big
- Iron steamer, : It used to be very good when high tide.
- Bogue Pier, Emerald Isle: For short boarder. More competitive local.
- Cape Lookout National Seashore
- Cape Hatteras
- C street: Crowded Area. Mix with long and short boarders. Beach restriction in summer. Webcam Surf report
- Carolina Beach: Steep break for short board. Less crowded but more experts.
- Marsh’s *our favorite and the best for rentals
- AB *webcam surf reports. Most surf board collection(used & new) in AB areas.