The edible landscape areas around Environment Hall are managed by GROW, a student organization that aims to bring students, faculty, and staff together over a love for sustainable gardening.
Student Leaders of GROW:
- Alex Klonick, Co-Executive Leader
- Elissa Tikalsky, Co-Executive Leader
- Rebecca Siebenaler, GROW’s liaison to the Duke University Greening Initiative
- Bethany Williams, Webmaster and Photojournalist
As a club, we also rely heavily on the knowledge and resources provided by our expert faculty and staff.
Faculty and Staff:
- Katie Rose Levin, Natural Resource Manager, Duke Facilities Management Department (FMD)
- Tavey Capps, Director, Sustainable Duke
- Casey Roe, Education Coordinator, Sustainable Duke
- Andrew Currin, Campus Horticulturist
- Mark Hough, Campus Landscape Architect
- Nicolette Cagle, NSOE Lecturer