Check back periodically as we might add items to this list.
1. Apply to Graduate in the DukeHub. If you applied to graduate in an earlier term but did not graduate, you will need to apply again
3. Order academic apparel for graduation ceremonies (prof, grad & doctoral candidates only)
4. Donate academic apparel post-graduation weekend (prof, grad & doctoral candidates only)
5. We need to know your plans to attend the NSOE Recognition Ceremony; RSVP here
6. Turn-in Your Hood Prior to NSOE Ceremony (prof, grad & doctoral candidates only)
7. Submit your program worksheet and/or graduation checklist
8. Prerequisite/Final Transcript-Submit proof of completion (if applicable)
10. Pick up your graduation announcements. Three reserved for each student at no cost. We will notify students when the announcements are available.
Complete the Exit and MP Surveys; more info to come in early summer.