This event is NOT your typical career fair—it is a “hybrid”!
Environment & Social Impact Career Day promotes relationship building and career development by bringing together organizations and some of the top Duke graduate/professional students and targeted undergraduates preparing for environment-oriented or social impact careers.
Our “hybrid event provides a venue to showcase your organization and engage more directly with students by participating in structured career conversations or panels. Students are eager to learn about your organization and hear your advice and insights on skills, experiences and issues that will drive your work and their careers in the next 2-3 years.
Who should attend?
- Employers with FY 16 recruiting needs (internships/jobs)
- Environment or social enterprise organizations with pro-bono projects or volunteer opportunities
- Duke University Centers and programs that complement a student’s academic and career preparation
- Current graduate/professional students at Nicholas School, Sanford School, Fuqua School
- Undergraduates majoring in ENV/EOS, public policy with environment focus and students affiliated with the Duke Energy Initiative.